(Ignore these, they don't matter)
1.- You have to post these rules
2.- Each person has to share 13 things about them
3.- Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4.- Choose 13 people
5.- You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
7. - Tag-backs are ALLOWED
8.-YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
9. - You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
10. - Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
1. Is there anything people find weird about you? Lots of things. Mostly my clothing and gender presentation.
2. Do you fear death? Not really? I am just afraid of my poor cats and friends not having someone to take care of them.
3. Which is the most stupid question you were ever asked? Umm. I don't know? There are so many. Probably something gross asked by this terrible uprofessional religious therapist. She was disgusting.
4. Which period would you like to live in and why? I want to live in the future, where human rights are hopefully better respected. ;-; It would be nice to experience the 1790s, but I was very unhealthy as a child so I don't think I would have lived to be an adult if I had actually been born then.
5. Do you prefer dogs or cats? I like them both a lot. But to live with, I prefer cats, because I don't have to take them out for walks, and because they are not as loud?
6. What came before: hen or egg? Whatever the hen evolved from came first.
7. Languages you'd like to learn but you probably won't? French. ;a; cries. I'm trying so hard, but I am so terrible.
8. The worst present you ever got? Some kind of sudoko book? it's super offensive to give me that, because I have a very long history of failing math and also dyscalculia, and that person knew it. :/
9. The reason why you joined Deviantart? I don't even remember? It was so long ago? I wanted people to appreciate my little anime frenchboys.
10. Your opinion on current world? I am very afraid that fascism is coming back and the right wing is taking power in a lot of different places and I worry about everyone's safety.
11. Your favourite TV shows? I really liked Hannibal, and Steven Universe is very sweet.
12. Any fictional characters you'd like to kill? Christian Grey. He is like the most hateful disgusting abusive trash, and that he is presented as a romantic icon and not a hateful creep is irresponsible and will cause a lot of young girls serious harm. I am so angry about this.
13. What is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything in your opinion?
To relieve the suffering of others, and to strive to become your ideal self, and to help others be their ideal selves.My questions:
1. Would you prefer to be stranded in an polar desert or a normal desert?
2. What kind of clothes would you design for yourself if you didn't have limits?
3. Which art period/movement inspires your own work the most?
4. If you had the option (or if you do already have a prosthetic), would/do you prefer a prosthetic limb that looks like a natural limb, or one that was stylized?
5. What kind of horror stories scare you the most?
6. How do you feel about toe socks?
7. What is the ideal dessert?
8. Which lolita substyle is your favorite?
9. How many pets would you like to have, assuming there are no cost or space restrictions?
10. When do you like to get up?
11. How do you feel about the resurgence of the torture porn genre in the mid 2000s to the present?
12. What kind of animal would you like to see a lolita print made of?
13. Camille Desmoulins's nose, how do you feel about it?